Nowadays, electronic money is used more and more often. Cash is gradually replaced by credit cards. Using cards is convenient and has a number of other advantages. In this article, we will talk about how to control the money balance on your account.
The mechanism of checking the balance through Internet banking?
The Internet provides users with a huge number of opportunities, among which are monitoring and managing their bank accounts. Consider how you can check a bank card via the Internet. Most of modern big banks have developed and use applications and service of online banking, which allow to perform a great number of operations for the transfer of funds and payment for goods and services around the clock in remote access. So, in order to check the money on the card online, you must perform the following steps:
- Register in online banking service on the official website of your Bank by creating a login and password. Convenient interface will prompt all actions.
- Log into your personal account by receiving a confirmation code on the phone and entering it in a special window.
- On the left side of the screen, all accounts will be presented, updated information on balances.
- In the application, you can view the history of the movement of funds on your accounts, and a lot of other useful information.
Now you know how to check money on a card through the Internet. It should be borne in mind that the procedure for checking accounts online in all banks has the same analogy, only the interfaces and the names of the systems differ. Therefore, if you are interested in how to find out the money on the card through the Internet of another bank, you will have to go to the official website and find instructions.
The procedure for checking money on the card through an ATM
If you are on the street and you are near an ATM, you can easily see the balance on the card quickly and easily. However, it should be borne in mind that the balance on the balance sheet, basically, shows only the ATM of the bank that handed you a plastic card. In ATMs of other banks, such a service may be unavailable, or show false information. Although you can withdraw cash in cash machine sometimes even without a fee. So, how do you know if there is money on the card using an ATM:
- insert the card into the card reader with magnetic tape down;
- enter a PIN code confirming the login;
- select the function “balance”;
- if necessary, you can print a check with the information on the status of the account, or withdraw cash;
- After completing the operation, remove the card.
This procedure describes not only how to check a credit card, but also concerns other types of cards – payroll, for payments, others. If the ATM is far away, or there is a queue for it, you know how to check money on the card via the Internet, and you can use this method, or give preference to others.